The Polar CS100b is for the cyclist looking for traditional bicycle computer features. All the speed and distance functions, with the option to add on heart rate at a later date. Loaded with features in a great looking case, mounts on the stem or bars.
- Wireless sensor that provides current, average, and maximum speeds. Easy attachment and aerodynamic design.
- Estimated time of arrival: Set the distance you are going to ride, and your cycling computer calculates the estimated time of arrival based on your cycling speed.
- Speed Pointer: A feature that points out the difference between average speed/pace and actual speed/pace on the display by up/down arrows.
- Automatic lap recording
- Exercise date
- Speed (current, average, max)
- Wheel size settings for two bicycles
- Bike Mount
- Wireless speed sensor
- Graphical comparision of speed
- Automatic display scroll
- Multifunctional handlebar/stem installation
- Speed sensor installation for different fork shapes
- Measures speed and cadence (with optional cadence sensor)
- User friendly single transmitter (Left Chain Stay Mount)
- 3 windows display 4 readouts
- Back light, lap timer and optional remote buttons
- Center mount bracket
- One cadence zone (with optional cadence sensor)
- Resettable Total Distance
- Resettable distance unit (km or mile) during use
- Water resistant
- Date and weekday indicator
- Low battery indicator