The Polar CS100 heart rate monitor computer combines all the features of a high end bicycle computer with a fully functional heart rate monitor. With key features like AutoStart, Autostop and Autolap you’ll have everything you need for sport or fitness riding.
- Wireless sensor that provides current, average, and maximum speeds. Easy attachment and aerodynamic design.
- Estimated time of arrival: Set the distance you are going to ride, and your cycling computer calculates the estimated time of arrival based on your cycling speed.
- Speed Pointer: A feature that points out the difference between average speed/pace and actual speed/pace on the display by up/down arrows.
- Counts and displays calorie expenditure.
- Prevents cross-talk from other heart rate monitors.
- Determines personal heart rate limits for a training session.
- Target zones with visual, audible alarm
- Maximum, Average heart rate
- Automatic lap recording Exercise date
- Polar T31 coded transmitter belt
- Trip Distance Odometer Speed (current, average, max)
- Wheel size settings for two bicycles
- Bike Mount Wireless speed sensor
- Graphical comparision of heart rate and speed
- Automatic display scroll
- Multifunctional handlebar/stem installation
- Speed sensor installation for different fork shapes
- Measures speed and cadence (with optional cadence sensor)
- User friendly single transmitter (Left Chain Stay Mount)
- 3 windows display 4 readouts
- Back light, lap timer and optional remote buttons
- Center mount bracket
- One cadence zone (with optional cadence sensor)
- Resettable Total Distance Resettable distance unit (km or mile) during use
- Water resistant
- Date and weekday indicator
- Low battery indicator